In-depth knowledge of the contents and composition of your materials ensures qualified decision processes - during design, operation, failure or damage.
- Advanced surface characterisation and analysis
- Analysis and control of technical water
- Analysis of fuels and fuel residues
- Analysis of steel and other metals
- Cathodic protection optimisation
- Chemical analyses of consumer products
- Chemical risk assessment
- Consultancy and verification
- Consultancy on Danish and European chemical legislation
- Destructive testing
- Failure and damage investigation
- Fatigue testing
- Food analyses
- Food contact materials
- Fracture mechanic testing
- Hygienic design
- Material examination and analysis of electronic products
- Materials examination and consultancy on constructions
- Mechanical testing
- SAXS - Small-angle X-ray Scattering
- Standardised tests and special procedures
- Surface characterisation
- Tensile testing
- Test and analysis of plastics and composites
- Testing of welds, brazings and expansion procedures
- The Danish Assay Office
- Toughness testing
Centre for Hygienic Design
Hygienic design and product safety for the food, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries.
Surface characterisation facility
We have state-of-the-art equipment for surface characterisation and analysis. Our equipment covers both 3D-microscopy, electron microscopy and X-ray analysis.
Chemical analysis laboratory
In our chemical analysis laboratory, we perform characterisation of all types of substances.
HPHT test in realistic environment
Is your company challenged on materials in aggressive environments?
Online workshop: Metrology for large scale hydrogen production
Get new technical insights and inputs from domain experts involved in progressing Power-to-X.
Quality assurance puts patient safety first.
Processing system design in the food and pharma industry
How to avoid dead legs in the design of production piping systems.
Avoid the bolts becoming the weakest link!
Guide: The factors you should be aware of in relation to bolts.
Safe hydrogen transport
Safe hydrogen transport is an “enabler” for Power-to-X.
Antifouling coatings for ship hulls
Surface profilometry and SEM/EDX are valuable methods for analysis of functional surfaces.
A unique combination of laboratories and facilities for characterisation and analysis of materials.
Competitive and reliable material selections for future energy supply (ENFOS)
Competitive and reliable material selections will improve the competitiveness of Danish small- and medium-sized businesses and contribute to a green transition.
An iterative process for good hygienic design
The article will presents a system that can help ensure good hygiene and cleanliness .