In-depth knowledge of the contents and composition of your materials ensures qualified decision processes - during design, operation, failure or damage.
- Advanced surface characterisation and analysis
- Analysis and control of technical water
- Analysis of fuels and fuel residues
- Analysis of steel and other metals
- Cathodic protection optimisation
- Chemical analyses of consumer products
- Chemical risk assessment
- Consultancy and verification
- Consultancy on Danish and European chemical legislation
- Destructive testing
- Failure and damage investigation
- Fatigue testing
- Food analyses
- Food contact materials
- Fracture mechanic testing
- Hygienic design
- Material examination and analysis of electronic products
- Materials examination and consultancy on constructions
- Mechanical testing
- SAXS - Small-angle X-ray Scattering
- Standardised tests and special procedures
- Surface characterisation
- Tensile testing
- Test and analysis of plastics and composites
- Testing of welds, brazings and expansion procedures
- The Danish Assay Office
- Toughness testing
Centre for Hygienic Design
Hygienic design and product safety for the food, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries.
Surface characterisation facility
We have state-of-the-art equipment for surface characterisation and analysis. Our equipment covers both 3D-microscopy, electron microscopy and X-ray analysis.
High pressure high temperature test in realistic environments
Test facilities for testing of metals, coatings, polymers, composites and assemblies/ components.
Chemical analysis laboratory
In our chemical analysis laboratory, we perform characterisation of all types of substances.
New partnership with DGC
Partnership will provide easy access to hydrogen technology testing
Webinar: Materials compatibility in hydrogen environments
Learn more about the interaction between hydrogen and metallic materials, and possibilities of mitigating risk by e.g. coatings.
Safe hydrogen transport
Safe hydrogen transport is an “enabler” for Power-to-X.
Driver of Danish green transition and growth.
Long live products and materials
Sustainable design and new materials must equip Danish industry for a circular economy.
Quality assurance puts patient safety first.
Processing system design in the food and pharma industry
How to avoid dead legs in the design of production piping systems.
Avoid the bolts becoming the weakest link!
Guide: The factors you should be aware of in relation to bolts.
Antifouling coatings for ship hulls
Surface profilometry and SEM/EDX are valuable methods for analysis of functional surfaces.