In-depth knowledge of the contents and composition of your materials ensures qualified decision processes - during design, operation, failure or damage.
- Advanced surface characterisation and analysis
- Analysis and control of technical water
- Analysis of fuels and fuel residues
- Analysis of steel and other metals
- Cathodic protection optimisation
- Chemical analyses of consumer products
- Chemical risk assessment
- Consultancy and verification
- Consultancy on Danish and European chemical legislation
- Destructive testing
- Failure and damage investigation
- Fatigue testing
- Food analyses
- Food contact materials
- Fracture mechanic testing
- Hygienic design
- Material examination and analysis of electric and electronic products
- Materials examination and consultancy concrete and brickwork
- Mechanical testing
- SAXS - Small-angle X-ray Scattering
- Standardised tests and special procedures
- Surface characterization
- Tensile testing
- Test and analysis of plastics and composites
- Testing of welds, brazings and expansion procedures
Centre for Hygienic Design
Hygienic design and product safety for the food, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industries.
Surface characterisation facility
We have state-of-the-art equipment for surface characterisation and analysis. Our equipment covers both 3D-microscopy, electron microscopy and X-ray analysis.
Chemical analysis laboratory
In our chemical analysis laboratory, we perform characterisation and analyses of all types of substances and materials.
HPHT-Lab - test materials in realistic environment
Is your company challenged on materials in aggressive environments?
Competitive and reliable material selections for future energy supply (ENFOS)
Competitive and reliable material selections will improve the competitiveness of Danish small- and medium-sized businesses and contribute to a green transition.
CIP cleaning, validation of process installations and projekt tools. Learn more about this at the symposium.
An iterative process for good hygienic design
The article will presents a system that can help ensure good hygiene and cleanliness .
A unique combination of laboratories and facilities for characterisation and analysis of materials.
How can pharma benefit from learnings in food?
The food industry's guidelines for hygienic design can benefit pharma despite production differences.
Webinar: Hygienic design
The webinar will focus on the general process of assuring hygienic design of a process line and hygienic components.
Webinar: Hygienic design in pharma and biotech
How to secure sustainable solutions without compromising effective processes?
We are an acknowledged and accredited testing facility of European Hygienic Engieering and Design Group (EHEDG).
Hygienic integration and cleaning efficiency
Hygienic design and good cleaning procedures should be a top priority - also in the dairy industry.