In-depth knowledge of the contents and composition of your materials ensures qualified decision processes - during design, operation, failure or damage.
- Advanced surface characterisation & analysis
- Analysis & control of technical water
- Analysis electronic product
- Analysis of fuels and fuel residues
- Analysis of Steel and other metals
- Chemical analyses of consumer products
- Chemical legislation
- Chemical risk assessment
- Consultancy and verification
- Corrosion and materials examinations
- CP design, modelling, inspection, management & consulting
- Destructive testing
- Failure and damage investigation
- Fatigue testing
- Food analyses
- Food contact materials
- Fracture mechanic testing
- Materials examination and consultancy concrete and brickwork
- Mechanical testing
- Product testing standards
- Standardised tests and special procedures
- Tensile testing
- Test & analysis of plastics & composites
- Testing of welds, brazings and expansion procedures
- The Danish Assay Office
Surface characterisation facility
We have state-of-the-art equipment for surface characterisation and analysis. Our equipment covers both 3D-microscopy, electron microscopy and X-ray analysis.
FACT-Lab - test materials in realistic environment
Is your company challenged on materials in aggressive environments?
Chemical analysis laboratory
In our chemical analysis laboratory, we perform characterisation and analyses of all types of substances and materials.
We deliver the highest quality within materials testing for the defense and aerospace industries and has been awarded with an accrediation.
Surfaces and interfaces in industrial products
Standards — a key prerequisite
Knowledge of standards, their interpretation, and their use is at the core of all testing and consultancy services.
A unique combination of laboratories and facilities for characterisation and analysis of materials.
Industrial mediator for neutron and X-ray analysis at big science facilities
Technical skill sets and a mediator structure will give Danish businesses access to big science facilities.
Competitive and reliable material selections for future energy supply (ENFOS)
Competitive and reliable material selections will improve the competitiveness of Danish small- and medium-sized businesses and contribute to a green transition.
Standards for green energy technology with Danish mark
It is important to get a Danish mark on the international standards for green energy technology.
On-site quality assurance of 2.5 kilometers stainless steel ventilating ducts
Flexibility, metallurgic expert knowledge and on-site Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES analysis) were vital for the completion of the task.
Component disintegrate in unique test facilities
Life test of components in the harshest and most aggressive environments.